Test your knowledge of the correct use of grammar, punctuations and spelling. Spot the errors in the text below. How many errors do you see? Comment below.

Comments

Belinda
07/02/2014 11:40pm

I found six errors.

05/21/2017 9:17pm

Anyone can do anything if they strongly believe in themselves. Honestly, nothing is impossible in this world. With such strong perseverance to achieve something you've been dreaming of for a very long time, nothing is impossible. We all just need to learn how to be patient and ready for all of the struggles and obstacles that we would face some day. Because if we don't overcome all of that, we would fail. And that's where we would learn how to stand up and fight again for what we believe.

08/23/2017 4:22am

When I was being asked what I really want to do in life. I always tell them that I want to become a writer. I do love writing random thoughts. I love writing out what I feel and think. I considered it as my personal kind of escape from this world. When I write and read as well, I am able to live another life and perspective in life.

07/20/2017 3:35pm

Okay, I will try to find some mistakes in this text. It will be a funny task for me.

I think that we all can write. But do we all really need that?

09/23/2017 10:48am